CONSTMACH Primary Impact Crushers are excellent solutions for crushing soft & middle hard materials with high production capacity and cubical shaped products. High reduction ratio of our Primary Impact Crushers allows secondary crushing requirements and helps to maximize the plant capacities. Thanks to its hydaulic setting mechanism, both settings and maintenance are done easily.
Features of CONSTMACH PRIMARY IMPACT CRUSHERS:
- Thick side sheets, with manganese liners in wear areas
- Large spherical self-aligning roller bearings
- Rotor is arc-welded, then thermally stress relieved.
- Manganese steel impeller bars
- Large inlet feed opening with chain curtains to protect against rebounding
- High reduction ratio
- Unobstructed discharge openings
- Adjustable breaker bar to aid in product size control
You can see the general layout, transport information and photos of Primary Impact Crushers by clicking the related tabs and you can request a quotation by clicking REQUEST A QUOTE tabs.