CONSTMACH Vertical Shaft Impact Crushers are known as also SAND MAKING MACHINES and used as a tertiary stage crusher to get high ratio of fine material and to give cubical shape to the products that are coming through the secondary crushers. Any type of materials, especially the hard stones such as basalt and granite with maximum 45 mm size which are crushed by secondary crushers are fed to Vertical Shaft Impact Crushers.
Features of CONSTMACH VSI CRUSHERS:
- Four interchangeable crushing chambers allow for changes in material type and product specifications
- Variable speed impeller or rotor allows for changes in material type and product specifications
- High reduction ratio
- Large symmetrical feed box
- Four interchangeable crushing chambers allow for changes in feed size and tonnage requirements
- Heavy-duty roller bearings
- Self-contained oil lubrication system
You can see the general layout, transport information and photos of or VSI CRUSHERS by clicking the related tabs and you can request a quotation by clicking REQUEST A QUOTE tabs.